Saturday, 7 February 2015

Stacking The Shelves #93


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review

Bought

   

Okay, so I read Fifty Shades of Grey about a year and a half ago and liked it but for various reasons I never got around to reading the next two. Eventually, I kind of just forgot about it.

BUT with the film releasing next week, I've had 50 shades thrown at me from all directions. I've had it on the brain and truly did intend to finish the series so I figure now is as good a time as any!
I'll probably go and see the movie towards the end of February once the furor has died down a bit so I have a couple of weeks to squeeze in the books around the other books I need to read soon. Wish me luck!

Anywhos...what have you added to your shelves this week?

 photo signature_zpse432d412.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)