Saturday, 20 December 2014

Stacking The Shelves #88


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Bought
There were some pretty fab releases this week and I had to try very hard to restrain myself!
  


Freebies

For Review
  

I have had a pretty good week, book-wise. And thankfully my exams have finally ended so I have more time for reading and catching up with my reviews (as usual). 
I received the proof copy of Falling Away in the post yesterday and devoured it in the evening. So. Good. I just loved it *sigh*

I'm also super psyched about reading Lady Sarah's Sinful Desires. I beta read this a while ago so I'm excited to read the final thing! And I think it goes without saying that I'm excited to read the latest from Julia Quinn and Eloisa James!


What have you added to your shelves this week?

 photo signature_zpse432d412.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)