Wednesday, 31 December 2014

My Favourites from 2014!

2014 has seen some awesome releases in the book world, and I may not have had time to read them but I've certainly got my eye on them!

Out of the books I've read this year, I've put together a little list of some of my favourites. 

  
  
  
  
  

These are the ones that really stood out for me. Whether they made me break down and sob like a child (Forever Mine) or made me laugh out loud as I fell in love with the hero (Play), I just fell in love with each of them!

And a little eye candy never hurt anyone, so here's a little from some of my favourite new book boyfriends of 2014!

Jethro Hawks from First Debt by Pepper Winters

Mal from Play by Kylie Scott

And of course, Q from Twisted Together by Pepper Winters

What were some of your favourite reads from 2014?

Well, that's all from me for 2014! I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year, whether it's a quiet one at home or a wild night out!

I'll see you in 2015 and Happy New Year!


 photo signature_zpse432d412.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)