Sunday, 2 November 2014

Blog Tour: The Parchment Scroll by C.A. Szarek; Interview




The Parchment Scroll (Highland Secrets #3)
Author: C.A. Szarek
Publisher: Paper Dragon Publishing
Release Date: August 2014

Book Three in the time travel, fantasy romance trilogy, Highland Secrets!

Her sister is lost…in the past.

Three weeks after her sister goes missing, Juliette McGowan encounters her on a beach in Scotland. Her sister gives her a scroll full of claims about time travel and disappears—literally.

As a sister, Jules is determined to find her. As a cop, she can’t go to the authorities. The piece of parchment declares magic exists; they’d think she’s nuts.

When a mysterious woman vows she can help her get to the seventeenth century, Jules goes along with it out of desperation.

He’s an infamous barbarian…

Hugh MacDonald is intrigued when he finds a disoriented naked lass on the beach. She holds a scroll that was written by his rival’s wife. Clan MacLeod will pay ransom for her safe return, so he takes her captive.

She challenges his authority—and his desires. What started off as a plan to anger the MacLeods ends with Hugh wanting to keep her for himself.

Can Jules break free of the barbarian, find her sister and return to the future or will she give in to her attraction and desire to remain in the past?

Buy Links:

Interview

Hi, welcome to Rookie Romance!
Thank you for having me! I’m super excited!

Could you share 4 fun facts about yourself?
1). I watch WAY too much TV.
2.) I am a workaholic. (Not proud of this one)
3.) I love to read as much as I love to write.
4.) I adore dogs (I have two)


I personally love time travel romances, but what is it that you like about them?
I think it’s super fun to play with modern dialogue vs. accurate historical speech patterns. I also love the idea of throwing a modern tough girl (Jules especially) back in time and seeing her scramble. Jules and Hugh were definitely my fave couple (don’t tell Claire and Duncan or Xander and Janet)

If you could time travel to any time period, which would it be?
17th century Scotland. Haha, no joke. I love Scotland. I want to go to the Isle of Skye in the Hebrides so bad.

If The Parchment Scroll was made into a movie, who would you cast as Jules and Hugh?
Hugh: Jason Momoa hands down. (OMG swoon)
Jules: This one is tougher. Maybe Scarlett Johansson cuz I know she can play a kickass girl. And she looks good blonde.


Can you share a little bit about what you’re working on at the moment?
Right now I am working on my epic fantasy series, The King’s Riders. I’m in book three, which is called Rogue’s Call, and I’m super excited because I’m about halfway there. I love this series! But in the long run, I am thinking I will do another Trilogy in the world of Highland Secrets. It will be about the kids who are born to my three couples. When their grown up, of course. It should be fun! Sometime in 2015, if everything goes well. 



Previous books in the series:





The Tartan MP3 Player
(Highland Secrets #1)








The Fae Ring
(Highland Secrets #2)









About the Author


Bestselling, award winning author of romantic suspense and epic fantasy romance, C.A. loves to dabble in different genres. If it's a good story, she'll write it, no matter where it seems to fit!
She's a hopeless romantic and always will be. Risking it all for Happily Ever After is what she lives by!
C.A. is originally from Ohio, but got to Texas as soon as she could. She's happily married and has a bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice.
She works with kids when she's not writing.

Author Links: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads




WLK Book Promotions
 photo signature_zpse432d412.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)