Saturday, 10 May 2014

Stacking the Shelves #60


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review
I got a paperback of Lick from Pan Macmillan in the post yesterday, and I wasn't expecting it so that was pretty awesome! I must have signed up for a copy at some point but I honestly don't remember lol
  
  

Bought 
I may have gone on a bit of a paperback spree....I'm going to a book signing at the beginning of July and I realised I have very few books to actually take. Most of them are on my kindle! The first 9 are ones I got in paperback.
Also, I have to read TFIOS before I see the movie and I'm running out of time!
  
  
  
  
  
  


It's a good thing I don't have a specific book budget because I would have blown it this month....I should probably read the books I have. HA, like that will ever actually happen. I'm pretty sure at this point it's a full blown addiction. Although I'm sure you guys can understand the lure of the books ;)

What have you added to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)