Wednesday, 30 April 2014

WWW Wednesday #49

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I have just started reading The Dark Affair by Maire Claremont and I'm thoroughly ashamed of myself that it has taken me so long to get to it. I love Maire Claremont's books and usually read them as soon as they're released but this one seemed to slip by me...but I'm reading it now!

Recently Finished
I just finished It Takes A Scandal by Caroline Linden and it was very good. I'll be posting my review soon so keep your eyes peeled :)

Reading Next
Next I'm reading Meet the Earl at Midnight by Gina Conkle, which I'm very much looking forward to. Especially since she was kind enough to post a paperback ARC to me!

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)