Wednesday, 23 April 2014

WWW Wednesday #48

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I am currently reading Phenomenal X by Michelle A. Valentine. I've just started but it looks promising and I've been looking forward to it's release for months!!

Recently Finished
I just finished The Temptations of Anna Jacobs by Robyn DeHart, which I thoroughly enjoyed! And my review will be up as part of the blog tour tomorrow

Reading Next
Next will be The Devil of Clan Sinclair by Karen Ranney

I've not been able to read much during the past couple of weeks. I had lots of coursework due for uni and I've been feeling the stress! Now things have calmed down a bit and whilst I have exam revision, I now have more time to chill and read too- yay!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)