Wednesday, 2 April 2014

WWW Wednesday #47

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I am just starting Between the Devil and Ian Eversea by Julie Anne Long, and I'm really looking forward to it!!

Recently Finished
I've just finished Last Breath by Jessica Clare and Jen Frederick. It was good, but I didn't enjoy it as much as the first book in the series. My review will be up on Friday :)

Reading Next
I'm not sure what I'll read next, but I'm thinking maybe After the Scandal by Elizabeth Essex

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)