Saturday, 19 April 2014

Stacking the Shelves #57


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review
  
  

Bought
  
   


I've been a bit absent on the blog recently because my uni year is wrapping up and I have exams soon. That means I'm attempting to bury myself in books and notes of an academic kind- not nearly as much fun as reading the goodies above lol
I've also been obsessing about the North & South miniseries with Richard Armitage, so I figured it was high time I actually read the book!

What have you added to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)