Wednesday, 12 March 2014

WWW Wednesday #45

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm about halfway through Wind Raven by Regan Walker, which Regan was kind enough to give me a review copy of. So far, I'm really enjoying it and my review will be up on the 15th!

Recently Finished
I recently read Captured by the Pirate Laird by Amy Jarecki, and my review will be up later today!

Reading Next
Next, I'll be reading Need You Tonight by Roni Loren, which I'm really looking forward to :)

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)