Thursday, 27 March 2014

Throwback Thursday: Historical Romance Edition #12


Throwback Thursday: Historical Romance Edition is a meme hosted by the fabulous Buried Under Romance and Love Saves the World.


Historical romance is my favourite genre, so I'm excited to participate!

What Is Throwback Thursday?
Traditionally, Throwback Thursday celebrates nostalgia, asking participants to post a personal photo or image from their past--usually from 5 to 10 years ago. There are a lot of book blogs that also do a book related Throwback Thursday.

Here Are The Rules: 
1. It must be posted on a Thursday.
2. It must be a historical romance novel published before October 3, 2008



A Pirate's Pleasure (Cameron Family Saga #2)
Author: Heather Graham
Publisher: Dell Publishing Company
Release Date: 4 June 1989

She was his defiant captive.

With her flame-gold hair and azure eyes, Skye Kinsdale was a prize beyond compare. Betrothed to a lord she'd never met, she set sail for America sworn to reject him on sight until the infamous pirate Silver Hawk seized her ship and banished all other men from her life. Burning with rage and passion, she was determined to destroy the arrogant buccaneer, to be free at any cost...

He Was Her Keeper...And Her Slave

The black prince of the seas, he was feared by pirate and privateer alike. Silver Hawk vowed he would have the vixen, make her crave his savage embrace. She was his—by law of the sea. The man who commanded a Caribbean kingdom swore he would teach his wild temptress to love, to surrender to the lawless thrill of...A Pirates Pleasure.

A couple of weeks ago I posted Reckless by Shannon Drake for Throwback Thursday, and Renee mentioned books written by the same author, under the name Heather Graham. So, I went away and had a looksy and this book immediately caught my eye.

I LOVE old school romance covers. Frankly, the cheesier the better, and I freaking adore this cover. Plus, I love pirate romances- win win. I have yet to read it but my paperback copy is on its way and I'm excited to hold this baby in my hands. I don't even care if it's a good or a bad book, I just love the cover.

Look really closely and you can even see a little Jolly Roger tattoo on the pirate dude's arm!

Pure awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)