Thursday, 27 February 2014

Throwback Thursday: Historical Romance Edition #8


Throwback Thursday: Historical Romance Edition is a meme hosted by the fabulous Buried Under Romance and Love Saves the World.


Historical romance is my favourite genre, so I'm excited to participate!

What Is Throwback Thursday?
Traditionally, Throwback Thursday celebrates nostalgia, asking participants to post a personal photo or image from their past--usually from 5 to 10 years ago. There are a lot of book blogs that also do a book related Throwback Thursday.

Here Are The Rules: 
1. It must be posted on a Thursday.
2. It must be a historical romance novel published before October 3, 2008



Heather and VelvetAuthor: Teresa Medeiros
Publisher: Fanfare
Release Date: 1 May 1992

She was an innocent lass...

One moment lovely Prudence Walker was living the life of a dutiful orphan; the next she was lying in a highwayman's arms. Wounded in a foiled robbery attempt and thoroughly drenched from a storm, the dreaded Scot bandit seemed harmless enough. Or so Prudence thought—until the infamous rogue stole her breath and her will with his honeyed kisses, until she felt the rapier-sharp edge of his sensuous charm.

Who haunted a highwayman's dreams...

She was everything Sebastian Kerr had ever wanted, but could never have: an impish beauty with amethyst eyes and wine-sweet lips he longed to plunder. But even as he drew Prudence into his embrace, he knew he must leave her. For the gray-eyed highwayman was leading a dangerous double life—one that left no room for love.

In a land of heather and velvet...

The courageous beauty and her sensuous outlaw ignite fires of passion that blaze from the storm-swept English countryside to the wild moors of Scotland...forging unbreakable bonds of love.

I have had this book sat on my shelf for about a year now, and I keep meaning to read it but just haven't had a chance yet. 
Admittedly I bought it because I liked the cover- I have a thing for Fabio covers :D Also, I think the plot sounds good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)