Saturday, 15 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves #49


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review
Gina Conkle very kindly sent me a print ARC of Meet the Earl at Midnight, which is awesome because it looks fab!
  
   


Bought
I'm so happy! I read the previous book to To Desire a Devil a while back and I remember really wanting the next book, but eventually I forgot about it. Then the other day I was thinking about it and trying to remember what book it was, and I stumbled over it by accident and finally remembered! Yay, so I finally get the chance to read it.
  
  

Received
This was a lovely surprise! My sister came to visit and brought up a parcel for me that was at my mum's house. Turns out it was a signed copy of Forever & Always by Jasinda Wilder! But I was not expecting it, so it was an extra special surprise :)

Freebies!
  

A pretty good haul this week! 
I have the next week off from uni and I have very little work to do, so I'm looking forward to making a bit of a dent in my reading list!

What have you added to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)