Saturday, 8 February 2014

Stacking the Shelves #48


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review
I've got some great review books this week. I'm ridiculously excited to read the new Master of the Opera book, but I'm being good and reading some others first! I also love the cover for Wicked Earl Seeks Proper Heiress, it reminds me of the old covers of historical romances :)
  
  

Bought
  
   

Won
Thanks to Sophie Barnes for gifting me a copy of Lady Alexandra's Excellent Adventure!

Freebies!
I got rather a few freebies this week :)
  
  
  
  

Lord knows when I'll actually find time to read these, but there's some great books this week!

Anywhos, what have you added to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)