Wednesday, 29 January 2014

WWW Wednesday #41

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I am just finishing Staking His Claim by Tessa Bailey, and it is hot stuff!I've never read anything by Tessa Bailey before but I can see now that I have been missing out!

Recently Finished
I just finished Master of the Opera Act 4: Dark Interlude, and it was soooo awesome! I'm so eager for the next installment to go up on NetGalley. Keep your eyes peeled for my review, coming soon...

Reading Next
I really need to read Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard, I've been meaning to for a while now.

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)