Wednesday, 22 January 2014

WWW Wednesday #40

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I am currently reading Flowers in the Storm by Laura Kinsale, which is so good. I'm also reading When the Rogue Returns by Sabrina Jeffries- also very good so far!
  

Recently Finished
I finished A Kiss of Lies by Bronwen Evans, and thoroughly enjoyed it. My review ill be up tomorrow for the blog tour, so pop by then to check it out :)
Plus, I love this cover!

Reading Next
Hmmmm, it will probably depend on my mood but I'll probably read Master of the Opera Act 3: Phantom Serenade and Secrets for Seducing a Royal Bodyguard.
  


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)