Saturday, 25 January 2014

Stacking the Shelves #46


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Bought
The Mutants book is not my normal cup of tea, obviously. I need to read it for a university essay I'm writing, but I thought I'd include it anyways. Although it does look very interesting.
  
  

For Review
Hmmm, most of these are ones I requested. I didn't mean to because I already have loads of review books, but my clicking finger has a mind of its own when it comes to NetGalley!
  
  
  

Freebies!
  
  

Hmm, that's quite a few books I've added to my shelves this week.
All the shelf space I have available for books is totally filled up now, so I think I'm going to have to invest in a bookcase next pay day, because those shelves look so crowded and it's bugging me!

Anywhos, what have you added to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)