Wednesday, 18 December 2013

WWW Wednesday #38

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm just starting Out of Time by Jen McLaughlin, the sequel to Out of Line, which I really enjoyed. So I have high hopes for this!

Recently Finished
I just finished The Highwayman's Bride by Jane Beckenham. This was an enjoyable romance, look for my review soon :)

Reading Next
I'm going to read The Scandal in Kissing an Heir by Sophie Barnes next. My review will be on the 24th as part of the blog tour, and I'm so looking forward to this one!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! My last uni exam is tomorrow, and I'm so excited for them to be over- more time for reading!


What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)