Wednesday, 11 December 2013

WWW Wednesday #37

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm just finishing Fixed on You by Laurelin Paige, and I can definitely see why it's been so popular. It's a very easy book to lose yourself in, and man, is it steamy!

Recently Finished
I read Last Hit by Jen Frederick and Jessica Clare, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. You can check out my review for it here. I'm looking forward to book 2 a lot!

Reading Next
I'm reading Lovely Vicious next. I'm really looking forward to it!

My week has been kind of sucky. I'm in the midst of my exams for university so I don't have a whole lot of time for reading. I'm still squeezing it in, but I'm excited for them to be over so I can read all the books I've had to put off!

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)