Wednesday, 4 December 2013

WWW Wednesday #36



Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm currently reading Last Hit by Jessica Clare and Jen Frederick, and so far I'm really enjoying it. It's the type of book that just sucks you into the story straight away.

Recently Finished
I've finally finished Three of Hearts by W. Ferraro. It felt like it took me an age to read because I found it very tedious, but I was determined to finish it. Kind of wish I hadn't bothered.

I also just finished Slave to Passion by Elisabeth Naughton, and I LOVED it! I read the first one, Bound to Seduction, after getting it free on Amazon (it's still free by the way), and I loved it, so I bought the trilogy and I'm squeezing them in around my review reads.
  

Reading Next
This is a hard one...I have some books I need to review very soon, and others that I have plenty of time to read, but I want to read them now!
Next, I'lldefinitely squeeze in Possessed by Desire, the final Firebrand book. And I'll probably read Fixed On You by Laurelin Paige as well.
  

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)