Wednesday, 27 November 2013

WWW Wednesday #35

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm currently reading Three of Hearts by W. Ferraro. I've had this series waiting in my review list for a little while and I finally have a chance to read it. So far, it's okay, but I'm not very far in. 
I'm also about to start The Scandal Before Christmas, because I love holiday novellas!
 

Recently Finished 
I've just finished 'Tis the Season To Kiss Santa by Kate Hardy (told you I liked holiday novellas), which was sweet.

Reading Next
Next up, and I'm excited about this, is Remy by Katy Evans! Yayyyyy. I can never get enough Remy and now I get to see everything through his eyes :)
I'm also going to read Layers Deep by Lacey Silks next, which promises to be a rather sexy read!
 

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)