Wednesday, 13 November 2013

WWW Wednesday #34

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm just starting Take Me Home for Christmas by Brenda Novak- I meant to read this a while ago, whoops! And I'm halfway through The Sum of All Kisses by Julia Quinn. It is awesome, so far, as I could have predicted.
  

Recently Finished 
I finished A Very Scandalous Holiday and Jake Undone very recently. You can check out my review for Jake Undone here.
  

Reading Next
It's a difficult one...I think I'll read Locked Together by Michelle Abbott. I meant to read this a while ago, and somehow it got lost in my reading schedule so I need to read it ASAP.

As you can probably tell, I seem to be getting behind with my review reads. Plus, I have so many reviews to write. Life has just been so hectic recently!

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)