Saturday, 30 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves #38


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Bought
There were a LOT of temptations this week. There's so many books on offer as part of Black Friday sales, and it was hard to resist, but I did alright. It helped that a lot of books weren't reduced on the UK amazon lol
  
  
  

Freebies
  

For Review
  

And (drumroll, please)..... I got a signed copy of Tears of Tess by the amazing Pepper Winters. I loved Tears of Tess and I can't wait for Quintessentially Q (the sequel) to come out on December 15th!
But I also got all fangirly from the message lol

What have you added to your shelves this week?
Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)