Saturday, 16 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves #36


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review
Bare with me a moment.....Eeeeeeeeep! I got my ARC of Remy by Katy Evans this week *happy dance* My review will be up on the 30th as part of the blog tour, but I am ridiculously excited to read this!

Bought
Urmmm...I went a little 1click crazy this week- especially considering that I'm meant to be budgeting for christmas lol. Ah well, most of them were on sale ;)
  

  

  


I also got The Perfect Waltz by Anne Gracie in paperback :)

I'm going to the Edinburgh romance author signing in July next year, so I'm going to build up my collection of paperbacks by authors who are attending. So I'll have to focus on those books now!

This week has been up and down for me. I've been planning birthday celebrations for next week and finishing up my classes at uni before Christmas. But my cat, Hercules, died today. He was my little baby boy and was only two years old. Considering I'm a crazy cat lady, it's been pretty hard.
Here's a picture of my poor little bubba.


Anywhos, what have you added to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)