Saturday, 9 November 2013

Stacking the Shelves #35


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review
I didn't even notice when Sabrina Jeffries' next book cam up on Edelweiss, but don't panic! I've got it now :)

  

Freebies
  


Bought
I had my pay day (yay), so I could finally treat myself to a few books I've had my eye on. I got The Sum of All Kisses and Finding It in paperback. I'm a huge Julia Quinn fan so I can't wait to read this! Plus, I love a wallflower romance, so The Wicked Wallflower called to me!
  
(I put the UK covers, since they're the ones I have.)


A pretty good haul this week! And I've made a bit of a return to historicals. I just need to find time ot read all these awesome books now!

What have you added to your shelves this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)