Wednesday, 30 October 2013

WWW Wednesday #33

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm just about to start Gemini by Penelope Ward. I'm excited to read this, it sounds fab! I'm also reading A Very Scandalous Holiday, but it's an anthology so I'm just reading it a story at a time, right now :)
  


Recently Finished
I've just finished Cinderella Screwed Me Over by Cindi Madsen. It was witty and I really enjoyed it :)

Reading Next
I think Take Me Home for Christmas by Brenda Novak will be next.

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)