Wednesday, 23 October 2013

WWW Wednesday #32

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I am reading The Wager by Rachel Van Dyken. I've been looking forward to this so much, after reading the first book in the series, The Bet.

Recently Finished
I just finished Take My Hand by Nicola Haken, and you can check out my review later today as part of the blog tour! Definitely pop by, because there's a fab giveaway with a signed copy of Take My Hand, 5 e-copies of Take My Hand and a $15 Amazon GC!

Reading Next
Next is definitely It Happened Under the Mistletoe by Valerie Bowman! I just got my review copy but I've been waiting so long for it- hint, the heroine's name is Cerian....that's my name! It's pretty awesome to me, because Cerian is not the type of name you see popping up regularly :)

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)