Wednesday, 16 October 2013

WWW Wednesday #31

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I've almost finished Cutting Deep by T.A. Anderson. I'm enjoying it, and you can pop by for my review on the blog tour tomorrow!

Recently Finished
I just finished Strength by Carrie Butler, and I really enjoyed it. I found it very refreshing, and couldn't put it down. So good!

Reading Next
Up next is Courage by Carrie Butler, the sequel to Strength. I'm excited to read this, and my review will be up on Friday for the blog tour.

I'm power reading at the moment because I've got lots of review tours coming up! And I'm trying to squeeze them in around copious lab reports and essays for university.....
I'm finally out of the hideous reading rut I was in though, so snaps for me!


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)