Wednesday, 9 October 2013

WWW Wednesday #30

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Crash Into Me by Tracy Wolff. I'm really enjoying this!

Recently Finished
I just finished Pastels and Jingle Bells by Christine Feldman. It was a short little novella, but very sweet and just what I was in the mood for.

Reading Next
Next up, I'm thinking The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken should be a good bet...see what I did there ;)


I've got quite a lot of review tours coming up, so I'm trying to catch up on reading. And I am (of course) super behind in writing my reviews. Life has been hectic, as usual!

What are you reading this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)