Wednesday, 2 October 2013

WWW Wednesday #29

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Oh man, I'm still reading Dear Adam by Ava Zavora. I'm not sure why this is taking me so long to read, I'm just in a bit of a reading rut at the moment and I'm struggling to find time to read.
I'm also reading Fifty Shades of Grey. That's right people, I've taken the plunge. So far, I'm really enjoying it, but we shall see...
  

Recently Finished
I read Out of Line by Jen McLaughlin and I really enjoyed it. I'd definitely recommend it!

Reading Next
Little Bird by Liza Gaines is next, and my review will be up on the 12th as part of the blog tour!

I'm hoping to drag myself out of my reading rut soon, but I'm struggling a bit. It doesn't help that the next few weeks are going to be so hectic. Eurgh, I just want to read!

What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)