Saturday, 26 October 2013

Stacking the Shelves #33


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

For Review
I've had a ridiculously awesome week for receiving review copies! To begin with I got Mine by Katy Evans- can you say OMG! I'm so excited to read this!!!
And I just read It Happened Under the Mistletoe, I absolutely had to. Not only do I love Valerie Bowman, but she named her heroine Cerian- and there are not many Cerians floating around. I totally take credit for the name...seriously, I'm in the dedications and everything :D FYI, it's really good!

    

  

Freebies!
How awesome are my freebies this week, as well?! 

    

Bought 
There's so many books I want buy right now, but I'm having to wait for pay day, meh. BUT I could not resist buying this. I've been hearing rave reviews about it and I can't wait to read it this weekend! Last time I looked on Amazon 115 of its 118 reviews were 5 stars. That is impressive!

So, as you can probably gather...I'm very excited about all of the books I got this week!
I'm just going to disappear into my reading cave now....goodbye!

What have you added to your shelves this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)