Friday, 18 October 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #27

It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.






Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Defiantly Deviant and My Little Word: Books n Things
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!

bloglovin GFC


Q: What are some of your favorite magazines?

Well I read Cosmo and Glamour intermittently. I like them, but I don't get them every month, usually when they have good freebies ;)
I subscribe to a magazine called Vintage Life. I'm pretty sure it's only in the UK though. I love it, it's got some awesome articles. It's also super useful for finding new places online for repro vintage clothing. I'm still trying to work out how to do an updo with victory rolls from this month's magazine lol

What magazines do you like?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)