Wednesday, 25 September 2013

WWW Wednesday #28

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm reading Dear Adam by Ava Zavora, and so far it's really good so I have high hopes for this one!

Recently Finished
I just read Forged in Dreams and Magick by Kat Bastion, and I really enjoyed it. You can check out my review and the awesome giveaway Kat is having, here.

Reading Next
So, next is Out of Line by Jen McLaughlin.

I'm still desperately playing catch up with reviews and reading review books. I'd forgotten how much time it takes to do all the reading and blog posts, around my uni work, so I'm still adjusting my schedule a bit!

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)