Wednesday, 18 September 2013

WWW Wednesday #27

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm just about to start reading Losing Virginity by Ava Michaels, fingers crossed!

Recently Finished
I just finished Kiss Me In Paris by Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov. It was pretty awesome, and just so gorgeous. My review will be up later today, and there's a giveaway for a $50 Amazon gift card!

Reading Next
Dear Adam by Ava Zavora will be next. I loved the last book I read by this author, so I'm looking forward to reading this one- even though I meant to read it a couple of weeks ago, eep!

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)