Saturday, 28 September 2013

Stacking the Shelves #29


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Bought
The absolutely lovely Katy Evans was kind enough to get a paperback copy of Real from Target for me (it has bonus content only available through copies in Target) and send it to me here in the UK. AND she signed it, major SQUEE time!!
If you've not read Real I recommend it so much, I love Remington Tate *swoons into dead faint at the mention of his name*


I also got a few more Lisa Kleypas books in paperback because I love them! Slowly building up my paperback collection...
  

And for my kindle...
  

For Review

  
  
  

Freebies!
  

What have you added to your shelves this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)