Friday, 6 September 2013

Feature and Follow Friday #23

It's Friday, so it's time for Feature and Follow Friday. It's a fabulous meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, which is a great way to meet new blogging friends and followers.






Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Bookworm Brandee and Primrose Musings
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!


bloglovin GFC

Bookshelf Tour. Give us a tour of your bookshelf.

I tried to do a video but I couldn't figure out how to get it off my phone and onto my laptop, so I just took some photos :)
I only have 2 bookshelves because I have the misfortune of having the tiny box room at home. Some of my books languish in boxes, but these are the ones out. Their numbers are depleted though, I had a brutal clear out recently, which was rather cathartic.

Each shelf is two rows deep, and I've resorted to stacking them on top as well now.
You can see the other row lurking in the back here.

Oh, and here's my bumper Jane Austen book, with all her novels in one- it's so pretty :)

Here's some close ups for you!


My Lords of the Underwolrd and Julia Quinn sections- sadly lacking I'm afraid!

  

To be honest, the majority of my books live on my kindle, I just don't have the space to buy the paperbacks I want :(

It feels good to be back- I haven't done FF for 2 weeks lol. Sometimes life gets pretty darned hectic!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)