Friday, 13 September 2013

Blog Tour: Fearless by Tawny Weber; Interview


Welcome to Rookie Romance, Tawny Weber! Tawny's latest book is part of the new Cosmo Red Hot Reads by Harlequin, and we have an interview with her, and she's giving away a Fearless goodie package!



Fearless
Author: Tawny Weber
Publisher: Cosmo Red Hot Reads by Harlequin
Release Date: 15 September 2013

Promising career: check

Amazing apartment: check

The best of friends: check

Sex life: MIA

There’s just one thing missing from Gia Renyard’s life: sexual adventure. And the one man she’d like to have it with is her hot co-worker, Luke Monroe. If only company rules didn’t prohibit her from asking him out. So Gia comes up with a plan: make herself over into a fantasy seductress, follow Luke to a convention in Sin City, and have her way with him for one erotic weekend. The man will never even know who did him.

Everything is going according to plan—until Gia discovers that Luke is perfect for her outside the bedroom too. And suddenly she’s no longer content to let what happens in Vegas stay in Vegas…
B&N | iBooks    Amazon




Interview

Hi Tawny, welcome to The Rookie Romance Blog!
Thank you so much for having me to visit. I’m excited to be here, and to share FEARLESS with all of your readers.

Share 4 fun facts about yourself!
Lessee, four fun facts...
I’m a tarot reader. I actually made my living at it for years before I started writing
I’m a crafting addict. My current addiction is scrapbooking and cardmaking, but I’ve done it all. From macramé to ceramics, I’ve tried it.
Although I only lived there full-time for 3 years, I’ve spent half my life in Las Vegas because I have family there.
I am a makeup hoarder. I love MAC, collect it like crazy, and most of my days with a bare face.

Could you tell us a little bit about Fearless?
FEARLESS is a very sexy, very sassy story about a gal who considers herself average, who has the hots for the sexiest guy in her company. Thanks to her friends and their notorious Girlz Guide, they come up with a plan for Gia to get her guy that includes a makeover, a trip to Vegas and a LOT of very naughty fun. The only problem with the plan is Gia didn’t bargain on falling for Luke, and she definitely didn't think she’d ever be working under him... um, so to speak.
I loved writing FEARLESS because its not only a fun fantasy story, but its also my own twist on Cinderella... complete with the fabulous shoes!

What’s one of your favourite quotes?
Oh, that’s a tough one. I have two favorites, and I can never decide which I love more, so I’ll share both:

“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
or
“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” ~ Wayne Dyer

What’s your favourite thing about being an author?
Well, I love making up stories :-) I love the ‘what if’ process and the fun of creating the stories in my mind. The writing them down is work, but the part that’s all in my imagination? That part is fun. But my absolute favorite thing is hearing from readers. To know that one of my stories touched someone, that it made them smile or gave a brighter glow to their day is incredible. My life is so much better because of books I’ve read, and to hear that I can offer that to readers too? Well, that’s pretty incredible.

Can you share a little bit about what you’re working on at the moment?
Right now I’m working on my April 2013 Blaze release, A SEAL’s Kiss. I love these SEAL books –the heroes are so fabulously hot, the heroines strong and the heat... whew! This one is Aiden and Sage’s story – a complete opposites attracted Engagement of Convenience story with a very sexy twist.

Thanks for visiting!
Cerian, again, thank you SO much for having me!

About the Author


USA TODAY Bestselling author of over twenty hot books, Tawny Weber has been writing sassy, sexy romances since her first Harlequin Blaze hit the shelves in 2007. A fan of Johnny Depp, cupcakes and color coordination, she spends a lot of her time shopping for cute shoes, scrapbooking and hanging out on Facebook.

Readers can check out Tawny’s books at her website, www.tawnyweber.com, or join her Red Hot Readers Club for goodies like free reads, complete first chapter excerpts, recipes, insider story info and much more.

You can also find her on Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest.

Giveaway

Tawny is giving away a Fearless goodie package as well, open internationally. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)