Wednesday, 28 August 2013

WWW Wednesday #25

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm reading Cipher by Cindi Madsen, and I'm really enjoying it.

Recently Finished
I recently read Once Upon a Wallflower by Wendy Lyn Watson, and my review is up today, check it out here!

Reading Next
Next, I'm going with Tears of Tess, I'm excited for this!

I am (still) behine with review books, so I'm playing catch up. But I've got some long train journeys this week, so I'll have plenty of reading time!

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)