Wednesday, 21 August 2013

WWW Wednesday #24

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
I'm just starting Destination Wedding by Robyn Neeley- although I meant to read this a while back, whoops!
I'm also reading Romancing Lady Stone by Delilah Marvelle
  

Recently Finished
I've just finished Unscrupulous by Avery Aster and A Little Bit Scandalous by Robyn DeHart, so expect my reviews for both of these very soon...
  

Reading Next
Next I'm going with Enthrall by Vanessa Fewings

Man, I am falling a bit behind with my review books! I'm officially putting a ban on myself until I'm up to speed. No more review books until I'm caught up!

What are you reading this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)