Wednesday, 14 August 2013

WWW Wednesday #23

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Inevitable by Angela Graham- I got this free on Amazon, so I'm reading it as part of the Free eRead-a-thon
and Midsummer Magick by Laura Navarre

  

Recently Finished
How to Marry a Highlander by Katharine Ashe- this was a fun little read, and my review will be up on th 19th as part of a tour!

Reading Next
Hmmm, I have lots of review books to read rather soon. I'm also trying to sneak in more freebies for the Free eRead-a-thon.
When I finish Inevitable, I'll start Twisted Arrangement by Mora Early.
And when I finish Midsummer Magick, I'll start A Little Bit Scandalous.

  

What are you reading this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)