Wednesday, 7 August 2013

WWW Wednesday #22

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Wicked Beat by Olivia Cunning- I'm just starting, hoping for the best because this series sounds awesome!

 

Recently Finished
The Trouble With Being a Duke by Sophie Barnes, I really enjoyed it! Look for my review coming soon...
No Reverse by Marion Croslydon- I cried for almost the entire book, it was really good, but I'm not sure why I was quite so emotional! My review will be up as part of the blog tour on the 12th!

  

Reading Next
Next will be Little Red by Trista Jaszczak, and How to Marry a Highlander by Katharine Ashe.

  

What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)