Saturday, 3 August 2013

Stacking the Shelves #21


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Freebies!
Hehe, I went a little freebie crazy, I admit. Luckily I'm doing a read-a-thon for them soon!
    

    

For Review

    

  

Bought
I finally took full advantage of the Brazen sale!

    

Won!
I won Michelle's 300 likes giveaway at Because reading is better than real life. Thanks, Michelle!

What a busy few days I've had! I got a job at my local pub and I've had a few shifts. I'm exhausted, but it's fun :)
I also have my 30,000 views giveaway going on, so join in to win a $10 Amazon Gift Card!

So, what have you added to your bookshelves this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)