Saturday, 17 August 2013

Free eRead-a-thon Wrap Up Post!


Today is the last day of the Free eRead-a-thon.
Which means that it's time for my wrap up post!

In the end, I only managed to read Inevitable by Angela Graham. I just had too many review books and new releases that I had to read!

I'd love to a readathon like this again, but next time I'd make sure my reading schedule was clearer so I could make more progress!

Ah well, I enjoyed Inevitable  and had fun with this readathon. Unfortunately I missed both twitter chats- I was sleeping for the first one and had work today during the second. 
Fingers crossed for some prize winning though ;)

Thanks to Danielle at Consuming Worlds and Jessica at Literacy, etc for organizing the readathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)