Sunday, 11 August 2013

Free eRead-a-thon Goals Post!


I am definitely one of those people who sees a book that's for free and will grab it- no matter how full my kindle is! I've got so many awesome looking books I want to read, so here's my goals!

I'm behind on review books, so unfortunately I won't be reading as many free books as I was hoping. But I'm going to aim for at least 3.

My top 5 to pick from are:
Inevitable by Angela Graham
Playing For Keeps by R.L. Mathewson
Twisted Arrangement by Mora Early
Sheik by Connie Mason
Lord of Devil Isle by Connie Mason and Mia Marlowe



I'll have to see what I'm in the mood for, when it comes to starting a new one.
I also plan on participating in all the challenges and twitter chats, fingers crossed I remember!

Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)