Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers - This week's feature is: Girl In The Woods Reviews and Wonderland's Reader
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
Q. Back to School time! Create a reading list for the imaginary English Lit class you'll be teaching this semester.
I'll be honest, I'm pretty sure most of the books I read aren't going to end up on a reading list for English Lit!
But I'll give it a shot...
We'll start with a classic or two. Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen, it's my favourite Jane Austen book and no reading list is complete without a bit of Jane Austen! We'll also throw in Dracula by Bram Stoker- mainly, because I've been meaning to read it for soooo long!
Let's see, of course some Shakespeare would fit right in! I personally really enjoy A Midsummer Night's Dream. I was Tom Snout, the tinker, in a school play of it once...a very proud moment lol.
I'd have loved to have read The Lord of the Rings at school, I can never seem to find the time these days, but I will one day! I'm a huge fan of the movies :)
That's everything for my list...my brain is too tired to think of more!
What would you put on a reading list for an English Lit class?
Hey guys! I've got some awesome giveaways going on at the moment- they're all on the top left.
One is my 30,000 views giveaway for a $10 Amazon GC! You can enter here.
Another is a HUGE multi-blog giveaway for 1 of 3 $100 Amazon GC or B&N books, so enter here!