Friday, 16 August 2013

Cosmo Red Hot Reads from Harlequin & Afterburn by Sylvia Day!


Cosmo Red-Hot Reads from Harlequin is a brand new e-book imprint, and a collaboration between Cosmo magazine and Harlequin books.
Honestly, this duo makes so much sense it's ridiculous! 

The romances in this line are for the 'fun, fearless female'. We all love a sexy and passionate romance, and that's exactly what this imprint will be bringing to us. 

Two original titles are going to be released each month, beginning with the hotly anticipated Afterburn by Sylvia Day!
Afterburn will be followed by Aftershock, which will be released on November 12th, before Afterburn and Aftershock are published together in a paperback in November.
I'm really looking forward to this series, especially after reading the chapter 1 excerpt- very, very intrigued!




Afterburn
Author: Sylvia Day
Publisher: Cosmo red Hot Reads from Harlequin
Publication Date: 15 August 2013

The realization that Jax still affected me so strongly was a jagged pill to swallow. He’d only been part of my life for five short weeks two years ago. But now he was back. Walking into a deal I’d worked hard to close. And God, he was magnificent. His eyes were a brown so dark they were nearly black. Thickly lashed, they were relentless in their intensity. Had I really thought they were soft and warm? There was nothing soft about Jackson Rutledge. He was a hard and jaded man, cut from a ruthless cloth.

In that moment I understood how badly I wanted to unravel the mystery of Jax. Bad enough that I didn’t mind how much it was going to cost me...

Grab your copy of Afterburn now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)