Wednesday, 17 July 2013

WWW Wednesday #19

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
The Lion's Embrace by Marie Laval, and Collide by Gail McHugh
  

So far, I'm enjoying The Lion's Embrace but I'm not very far in. I've been hearing a LOT about Collide and its sequel, Pulse, so I couldn't contain my curiosity any longer. I'm just about to start Collide and I have high hopes for it!

Recently Finished
The Story Guy by Mary Ann Rivers

Reading Next
Dazzled by Silver by Lacey Silks, and Pulse by Gail McHugh. By most accounts, I should be desperate to read Pulse when I'm done with Collide (here's hoping)!
   

I didn't realise quite how far behind with my reviews I was, until I looked at last week's WWW. I still haven't posted my reviews for those books! Shame on me. I've been a lazy, sluggish mood recently. I blame the heat, it's killing me! I feel like a pile of melted smush most of the time. My house is not designed for warm weather, it has turned my room into a furnace.

Anyway, enough moaning, what are you reading this week?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)