Wednesday, 10 July 2013

WWW Wednesday #18

Hosted by Should Be Reading

To take part, just answer:
1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?

Currently Reading
Watch Me Walk Away by Jill Prand

Recently Finished
Norse Jewel by Gina Conkle- Keep your eyes peeled for my review :)

Reading Next
Have No Shame by Melissa Foster, this is for the book tour and my review will be up on the 24th. I'm really looking forward to it!

I've been reading a lot recently because the sun has finally reached the UK!! I've actually been sunbathing in my garden :O

Anywhos, what are you reading this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)