Saturday, 6 July 2013

Summer Lovin' Readathon: Day 6- Hound Dog/Summer Flings


Today, I'm sharing the bad boys that I love! I could probably compile a huge list, but I'll try and pick just a few.

One I've already mentioned is the delectable Sebastian St. Vincent from Devil in Winter, by Lisa Kleypas. He is the epitome of a careless rogue, and becomes the ideal reformed rake *sigh*

Derek Craven is another swoon-worthy hero from Dreaming of You, by Lisa Kleypas. He has a much darker side, and has to fight for everything he has. 

And I'll choose a contemporary one too! Jett Mayfield from Surrender Your Love by J.C. Reed, sounds a-mazing. Sinfully sexy, mysterious and a bit domineering- yes please!

Challenge: Summer Flings

Rather awesomely, I now get to pick some summer flings because...yes please!! 

I'll take Cole from Branded, by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki.

And I'd love to have a fling with Aeron from The Darkest Passion- be still, my racing heart! I'd happily kill for that man...even if he is fictional....
I struggled to find a picture that represents how I imagine him, but this is close. Just imagine, more tattoos and kind of shaved hair (and wings).

Anywyas, I've just spent a stupid amount of time, looking at pictures of hot guys for today's post...so worth it hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)