Saturday, 20 July 2013

Stacking the Shelves #19


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.
It's a fab way for bloggers to share what they've added to their bookshelves (virtual or real) this week!

Bought
Best decision EVER!! I had heard so much about these books that I caved and bought them. Then I stayed up all night so I could read them both continuously. They both completely tore through my emotions and devastated me in the best way. Loved them. (My reviews will be up soon!)
  

Oh, and I absolutely need Gavin Blake in my life....such a shame he's fictional *sigh*

Freebies!

    

For Review

  

  


So, what have you added to your bookshelves this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, they make me happy!
So please leave a comment, and I'll try to return the love ASAP :)